Dear Clegern Families
I hope that you all are staying safe and well! We sure miss all of our Clegern Cougars!
Parent Protocol For Picking Up Supplies from School
If you have potentially been exposed or are showing symptoms, please do NOT come up to the school.
Pick-up Dates: Monday, May 18 and Wednesday, May 20 at Clegern Elementary School (601 S. Jackson).
Please fill out the google form found in the weekly Cougar Update email sent each Friday. (one form per student) to select a time to come and pick up items. We will be organizing staff based on this form.
Procedure: This will be a drive-thru only event.
- When you arrive at the front of the building; if no one is outside, please call 405-340-2955 and someone will come out and greet you.
- No parents or students will be allowed to enter the building.
- Please stay in your car. Be sure to bring your car rider pick up tag with you and display it upon pulling up. We will use our tag system to identify the person in the car and determine the item(s) you are here to pick up.
- We will bring out your student’s bag(s) of items to your car.
- We will be going through lost and found to check for names in items. These will be put in student supply bags.
- Watch the CCT video sent to parent e-mails on 5/8 for a picture slideshow of lost and found items. When this is available, we ask that you email or fill out another form to let us know which item(s) are your students. These will be put in your bags, as well.
- If you have library books at home, please bring them to place in a bin for returns. Be looking for an email from Mrs. Foster with details of what books are checked out to your students. This email is just for your information; no fines will be assessed at this time. In the event that your student has a library book checked out and left it in the classroom, there is no need to email. Our teachers will be going through desks and the classrooms to turn in these items.
- If you ordered a Yearbook, it will be in the students sack. If you ordered one per family, it will be in your oldest students sack.
- Spring pictures are in and will be in the students sacks, as well.
If you have any questions, please email me.